Intersection of Hughes Road and Old Madison Pike
Approx. 15 Acres Divisible; Purchase Price Negotiable
- Cre-Lieke Lot on this Plat is SOLD to Sam and Greg's Pizza
- Proposed Signal at Hughes Road and Plaza Blvd.
- Traffic Count along Hughes approx. 25,000+ per day & Browns Ferry Road west of Hughes approx. 16,000+ per day
- Current Area Tenants: Kroger, Applebee's, Brueggers, Subway, etc.
- Minutes Drive to Cummings research Park
- City Hall, Madison Public Library, within walking distance
- Population in a 3 Mile ring: 39,144 and projected 43,000+ in 2014